Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Vampire Portrait



For: Digital Design 3
Person: Myself
(This is an edited self portrait of me as a vampire.)
I edited this photo on picnik.com and I created it because it was around Halloween, so there were new editing tools on the site. I decided to just messed around with them. I added fangs to my teeth and used many effects including texture and multiple halloween features.
I went into the picture not knowing what I wanted to do with it and ended up making myself a vampire.
I would rather take pictures of other people rather than myself though, and make the picture more artistic with less editing. I plan to find models to help acomplish this.
I enjoy this photo because I think they editing is really good and the pictures is really clear and not blurry.


No comments:

Post a Comment